Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gardening- Passion or addiction?

Welcome to On the Right Path Gardening and Design blog!

Living in Michigan and starting this blog in January - well, it's more about patience and dreaming of warm spring breezes- than actually getting my hands dirty. But let's get to know each other in the meantime!

"My name is Brenda and I have been addicted to gardening for more than 15 years." Geeze, that sounds like the beginning to a twelve step program! But I admit, I have been known to avoid housework, cooking, cleaning, and for the most part anything that interferes with my "garden time."

In the process, I have created 15 garden spaces throughout our acre and a half yard. A few are even named. For the most part, I tend to use easy to grow, and native plants. I am trying to curb my thoughts of adding more gardens spaces.

To support my gardening habit, I have decided to begin new venture this spring, On the Right Path Gardening & Design. Through this venture, I am hoping to share my visual ideas, and get my hands dirty digging, deadheading, weeding, and lending a hand to those who are in over their head. IE: get them back, On the Right Path.

Be careful feeding your passion by ogling the latest seed and plant catalogs- they are addictive!

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Love the blog Brenda - can't wait to read each one and get new ideas from you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home