Saturday, January 23, 2016

Keeping It Simple: Winter Wood Burning Hobby Moves to Etsy

In my last post, I gave a little preview of what was keeping me busy in the fall - wood burning, along with painting and designing pallet board signs.

Well, I had so much fun creating new items and enjoying the relaxation of the woodburning... I have decided to keep it going through at least spring!

So for my followers and friends outside my local area, those who are interested can check out my work and products at my new Etsy Storefront!


Many items follow the rustic and woodsy feel. With woodslice wine charms and necklaces, wood burned family and deer plaques, palletwood and cork woodburned I Love Walks signs for pets and more to come.


 
 In  addition to a variety of designs on memory/gift boxes, I have also just added a functional wood box with wood dividers for tea bags/cups and organization.  I plan to expand on this line soon.



For the grandparents, I have wood burned Grandchildren Display Signs, where you can display pictures and art from a small wire attached to the board.

For the parents, I also carry painted and stained, Look What I Made, display signs with clothespins to display your child's artwork. These can also be personalized,


Or the Masterpiece display sign, wood burned outlined letters filled with colorful primary colors.

If you have a special interest or hobby you are interested in me designing something for, or a are planning a rustic event and need table decor made, please feel free to leave a comment or message me on one of my other social media venues: \On The Right Path LLC Facebook page, Designs by Brenda - Group or Etsy account.

Thanks for taking a look!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home